On your phone and need help for you drug addiction problem? Click the button below to call our hopeline and talk to another addict who understands what your going through and cares
Welcome to the Hamilton and Middletown area of Narcotics Anonymous.
If you or someone you know is seeking help for a drug addiction we can help. Narcotics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who are living a daily reprieve from drug abuse. To see how the miracle of recovery is possible, we invite you to a meeting or you can read the information provided on this website. The newcomer corner is a great place to start for an addict seeking recovery for the first time. The Narcotics Anonymous literature that is provided on this website is fellowship approved and it works. Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you in a meeting soon. If you would like to know more about NA please read: What is Narcotics Anonymous
What’s New This Month?
Did you know that you can download the NA literature, books and informational pamphlets for free in the FREE STUFF section?
- January minutes are now available.
- We are looking for your recovery stories. If you would like to submit a story about anything recovery related please email the webmaster.
- We now have a clean time counter where you can see how many days you have clean.
- Due to issues with the old mailing list if you would like to continue to receive the minutes you will have to resubscribe to the minutes over here –> and don’t forget to confirm you confirmation email
- As always if you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or comments please feel free to e-mail the webmaster.
Surrounding Areas of Narcotics Anonymous Service:
Other areas of service surrounding the Hamilton-Middletown area of Narcotics Anonymous include: Franklin Ohio, Cincinnati Ohio, Monroe Ohio, West Chester Ohio, Ross Ohio, and New Miami Ohio. Please see the complete list of areas served by viewing the meeting schedule.